Courtesy of Delilah’s Farm Report
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tablespoon butter
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup raisins
- Mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, honey, and butter in a small saucepan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
- Bring the peanut butter mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Immediately pour into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spray a tablespoon with nonstick cooking spray, and drop cookies onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, then store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 24 cookies. Prep time, 10 minutes; cooking time, 5 minutes.
Cook’s note: You can replace some or all of the raisins with dried cranberries or chocolate chips, and/or you can replace about 1/2 cup of the rolled oats with coconut.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com