Recipe courtesy of Delilah’s Farm
1 cup blueberries
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 baguettes slices, about 1/4 inch thick
1/2 cup goat cheese
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Toss blueberries with vegetable oil and pepper.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet large enough to hold blueberries and baguettes slices, or use two sheets. If using one sheet, place berries at one end and bread at the other.
- Place in oven for about 5 minute, then remove bread and stir blueberries.
- Return to oven for about 3 – 5 minutes, until blueberries are lightly caramelized and bread is toasted.
- Spread goat cheese on the bread slices.
- Top with blueberries and a pinch of sea salt.
- Drizzle with honey.
Prep time: 15 minutes; cook time: 10 minutes. Serves 2.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com