Adapted from macheesmo.com
1/2 cup fresh chives
1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
2 tablespoons almonds or pine nuts
1 large garlic clove
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes. Turn every 10 minutes or so.
- For pesto, put almonds or pine nuts, chives, and parsley in food processor.
- Pulse a few times.
- Drizzle in olive oil until the pesto is a coarse paste.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- When the potatoes are done, they should be browned all over.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- Start light on the pesto, you can always add more to taste!
Prep time: 15 minutes; cook time: 35 minutes. Serves: 4
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com