Recipe courtesy of Delilah’s Farm
2 cups potatoes in 1-inch dice
1 or 2 jalapeños, depending on your spiciness preference
4 cloves garlic, cut in half lengthwise
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 heaping teaspoon whole grain mustard (optional)
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove stems from jalapeños and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove seeds and membranes (if you love heat you can add some or all of the seeds), and coarsely chop the jalapeño.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt, and mustard (if using).
- Toss together the potatoes, jalapeños and garlic with the oil mixture.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until potatoes begin to brown, about 15–20 minutes; turn once after about 8 minutes.
- Place in serving bowl.
Serves 4. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 20 minutes.