Recipe courtesy of Delilah’s Farm
2 cups bok choy, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
1 cup carrot, coarsely grated
1/2 cup celery, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
1/4 cup rice wine or white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pinch of red pepper flakes
4 cups cooked pasta (whole grain spaghetti or buckwheat noodles work well, but any pasta will do—freshly cooked or leftover)
1/4 cup scallion, thinly sliced (optional)
1/4 cup roasted peanuts (optional)
- Rinse all veggies well.
- Place bok choy, carrot, and celery in a large mixing bowl.
- Place vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, vegetable oil, and red pepper flakes in a blender or food processor and blend until well combined (or whisk together in a bowl until well mixed).
- Toss vegetables with the dressing.
- Add pasta and toss lightly.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with peanuts and scallions if using.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com