Courtesy of Capay Valley Farm Shop
2 stalks green garlic, rinsed and chopped
Juice of 3 lemons OR 1/3 C white vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons tahini
1/4 C warm water
- Combine green garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and salt in a food processor.
- In a bowl, combine warm water and tahini with a fork until smooth.
- Gradually add to other ingredients while stirring or in food processor.
- Dress pasta salad or green salad.
- With water & tahini included, dressing will keep in the refrigerator 2-4 days
- Without water & tahini, dressing will keep up to 1 week.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com