Courtesy of Capay Valley Farm Shop
1/2 cup olive oil
1 bunch beet greens, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 cup walnuts
1/2 tseaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the greens and garlic in the hot oil until the chard leaves have wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Process the greens, wlanuts, sea salt, Parmesan cheese, and remaining olive oil in a food processor until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the lemon juice to the food processor; continue chopping until the mixture is pureed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com