Recipe by Delilah’s Farm for The FruitGuys
2 apples, pears, and/or Fuyu persimmons
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon or orange zest
1 tablespoon lemon or orange juice
2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut fruit in half lengthwise and scoop out core with a teaspoon.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Roast until caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Allow fruit to cool about 10 minutes.
- Place a dollop of yogurt on top of each piece of fruit, drizzle with honey, and serve.
Serves 2–4. Prep time, 10 minutes; cook time, 25 minutes.