Adapted from epicurious.com
2 cups potatoes, cubed
1 cup mushrooms, halved
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1–2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam cubed potatoes (or microwave with a few tablespoons of water) until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil to medium-high in a cast iron or nonstick skillet, and sauté onions until they start to brown.
- Add garlic and black pepper, and stir for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir to coat with the oil and pepper.
- Add cubed potatoes, and stir occasionally until potatoes are golden-brown.
- Salt to taste, and serve hot.
Serves 2–3 as a side dish. Prep time, 10 minutes; cook time, 15–20 minutes.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com