Courtesy of Capay Valley Farm Shop
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and black pepper to taste
1/4 bunch parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt pepper, and garlic.
- Place in greased baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes, until just tender.
- Finish under broiler for 3-5 min, until golden brown. T
- Toss with parsley and serve.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com