Recipe by Delilah’s Farm for The FruitGuys
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup celery root, peeled and cut in 1-inch dice
1 cup potato, sweet potato (peeled), and/or fennel bulb, cut into 1-inch dice
1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot or scallion
1 tablespoon dill or parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Toss vegetables with about half of the dressing.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until just fork tender, about 12–15 minutes. Toss once half way through roasting.
- Place warm vegetables in a bowl and toss with the scallion or shallot, herbs if using, and the rest of the dressing.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 2–3. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 15 minutes.
Cook’s note: Recipe may be doubled if quantities permit. Delicious with a variety of root and other veggies.