Recipe courtesy of Delilah’s Farm
1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, chopped fine
2 bok choy, sliced about ½-inch thick
1 apple, cored and sliced about ½-inch thick
1 pear, cored and sliced about ½-inch thick
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Juice of one orange
Zest of 1 orange
Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add bok choy, apple, and pear, and cook over medium high heat until just beginning to caramelize, about 4–5 minutes. Stir often.
- Add orange juice, sesame oil, and soy sauce, and toss well.
- Cook for about 1 more minute, then pour into serving dish.
- Add orange zest and red pepper flakes and toss.
Serves 2. Prep time, 10 minutes; cook time, 8–10 minutes.