Recipe by Delilah’s Farm for The FruitGuys
1 cup leeks, coarsely chopped (white and light green parts only)
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Pinch of sugar
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat butter and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add leeks, salt, pepper, and sugar and reduce heat to medium low. Cook, stirring frequently, until leeks begin to caramelize, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for one more minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile whisk yogurt, sour cream, dill, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl.
- Whisk in cooled leeks and serve with veggies or chips.
Makes 1 cup. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 8–12 minutes.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com