Recipe Courtesy of Capay Valley Farm Shop
1/2 pound cucumbers
1/4 pound green beans trimmed and cut in halves
Fresh Mozzarella balls (the little ones)
Oil and vinegar dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and slice whole the cucumbers into a bowl (the amount of cucumbers will vary depending on how many get eaten out of the bowl before serving).
- Skin, halve or quarter, and slice the onion into the bowl.
- Trim the beans, cut in half, and lightly steam.
- When done to your liking, run under cold water, drain and add to the bowl.
- Add the fresh mozzarella balls, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and toss.
Ingredients for this recipe were included in The FruitGuys TakeHome box. Order yours today! www.fruitguys.com