Recipe by The FruitGuys
- One head broccoli
- Three tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- One tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- Two cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- Two teaspoons soy sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Place broccoli in boiling water and cook uncovered, until crisp-tender (3 to 4 minutes), then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a 12″ heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then sauté ginger and garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and broccoli and sauté, stirring, until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve warm with rice, or chill and serve with noodles as a cold salad.
This recipe serves 4-6.