Recipe by The FruitGuys
- One bunch of Swiss chard stems discarded and leaves coarsely chopped
- One can of chick-peas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in 1 cup of water for 20 minutes, drained, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- One garlic clove, thinly sliced
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour olive oil into a large nonstick skillet and add thinly sliced garlic.
- Sauté garlic over moderately low heat, stirring, until garlic is softened.
- Add chick-peas and cook over medium heat, occasionally stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard and cook, covered, until chard starts to wilt (about 2-5 minutes).
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
This recipe serves 3-4. Prep time, 25 minutes; cook time, 15 minutes.