Adapted from Gourmet
1 1/2 pound cabbage, cored, and thinly sliced (6 cups)
6-8 radishes, cut into thin matchsticks
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss cabbage with salt in a large bowl and let stand, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey mustard, and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Put cabbage in a colander. Squeeze handfuls to remove excess water and transfer cabbage to clean bowl.
- Add radishes and dressing to cabbage, toss to combine. Serve.
- Leftovers can be chilled in airtight container.
Serves 4-6. Prep time, 20 minutes.