Recipe by The FruitGuys
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- One head broccoli, rinsed and chopped
- One bunch of rainbow chard, de-stemmed, and coarsely chopped
- One package of tofu, rinsed, patted dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- One 14-ounce can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- Four teaspoons canola oil
- 1-2 teaspoons red Thai curry paste
- One tablespoon brown sugar
- Two teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu and cook, turning over with a spatula every 2 or 3 minutes, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining two teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato and cook, occasionally stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and sauté for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chard and sauté until the leaves start to wilt (2 to 3 minutes).
- Add coconut milk, broth, and curry paste to taste.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and cook, covered, occasionally stirring, until the sweet potato is just tender about 4 minutes.
- Add the tofu and brown sugar; return to a simmer and cook, covered, occasionally stirring, until the broccoli is tender-crisp (2 to 4 minutes).
- Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Serve hot over brown or white steamed rice. Sprinkle with a garnish of chopped cilantro (optional.)