Recipe by The FruitGuys
- One head cauliflower, green leaves discarded
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- One teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Two cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in 1/2 cup of water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch pie plate or square baking dish.
- Core cauliflower, leaving the head intact, then discard core and put cauliflower head in the pan.
- Rub two tablespoons olive oil on cauliflower, arrange, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Bake until tender (1 to 1 1/4 hours).
- Meanwhile, drain, then mince sun-dried tomatoes when they are finished soaking.
- Whisk together lemon juice, garlic, minced sun-dried tomatoes, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Surround a serving of the cauliflower on a plate with arugula.
- Drizzle the cauliflower and arugula with dressing and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe serves 3-4. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 1 1/4 hours.