- Four teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Two black radishes peeled, trimmed, and grated
- Two carrots, peeled, trimmed, and grated
- Two cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- One tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Prepare the dressing
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together lemon juice and mustard, then slowly whisk in the olive oil until it emulsifies.
Prepare the salad
- Grate the radishes and carrots on a grater with small holes.
- Peel and mince the garlic and toss radishes, carrots, and garlic together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss until it is well distributed throughout the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately or refrigerate and serve later that day.