- One bunch baby beets, scrubbed and grated
- Three carrots, peeled and grated
- One cucumber; ends removed, peeled, and grated
- ¼ onion, peeled and minced
- Two tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- Three tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- One clove garlic
- Two teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Grate all vegetables, mince the onion and toss together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Prepare vinaigrette. When you are ready to serve the salad, dress it with your desired amount of vinaigrette, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on salad plates, topped with toasted sesame seeds.
Serves 3. Cook time, 15 minutes.