Recipe by The FruitGuys
- 1 pound bok choy (or other Asian green such as tatsoi)
- Three tablespoons vegetable oil
- Three garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound Savoy or Napa cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- One teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat a 14-inch flat-bottomed wok or 12-inch heavy skillet over high heat until a drop of water evaporates instantly. Pour vegetable oil down the side of the wok, swirling to coat sides.
- Add garlic and stir-fry 10 seconds.
- Add cabbage and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until ribs are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with sesame oil and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Serves 4. Prep time, 5 minutes; cook time, 8 minutes.