By Julie Collins
- head of Cheddar cauliflower cut in quarters then sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried cumin
- 1/2 cup of water
- Place oven on broil setting.
- Using broiler pan, place water in the bottom of the pan (for steam) and place sliced cauliflower on the perforated top.
- Paint (or toss) cauliflower with olive oil.
- Combine dry spices and garlic until well blended and sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Cover broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes, serve while hot.
Serves 4-6 Prep time, 5 minutes; Cook Time, 10-15 minutes