Adapted from epicurious.com
- 1 pound baby zucchini, halved lengthwise, each half cut lengthwise into 3 wedges
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 zucchini squash blossoms
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sea salt to taste
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the zucchini, and sauté until tender but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in the basil and season with sea salt. Transfer zucchini to a plate.
- Melt the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the squash blossoms and cook until barely wilted and still bright orange, only about 2 seconds per side.
- Arrange the blossoms over top the zucchini and serve.
Serves 2. Prep time, 10 minutes; cook time, 10 minutes.