Recipe by FruitGuys’ Rachel Schiros
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Cabernet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh or 2 teaspoons dried herbs (such as basil, thyme, oregano, or parsley)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, pecorino, etc…)
- 1 pie crust (pre-made or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 450 °.
- Place pie crust on cookie sheet.
- Toss first 5 ingredients and top crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Serves 8 as an appetizer or side dish. Prep time, 10–15 minutes; cook time, 20 minutes.