Recipe courtesy of Tanya Milosevich
- 2–4 peaches, cut in half, stone removed
- 3 to 4 Amaretti or almond cookies, crumbled
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped
- Grill the peaches on both sides until golden-brown and slightly soft, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Top with whipped cream and finish with crumbled cookies.
Serves: 2-4. Prep time: 25 minutes; Cooking time: 10 minutes.
Cook’s Note: You can use ginger snaps if Amaretti are not available and ice cream instead of whipped cream. Also, the peaches can be broiled if grilling is not an option.