By FruitGuys’ Julie Collins
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed
- 1 large bell pepper, or 2-3 small sweet peppers, chopped or diced
- 2 cups whole grain pasta, cooked (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sauté onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil on medium-high heat until onions are almost translucent.
- Add kale and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time, 15 minutes; Cook time, 15 minutes. Serves 3-4.