Recipe by FruitGuys’ Karla Milosevich
- 3-4 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed and chopped fine
- 1-2 sprigs of rosemary, stems removed and discarded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 450 º.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half, then cut each half into 4 slices lengthwise.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, and salt in a roasting pan.
- Bake in a hot oven, flipping once about halfway through, until golden brown with some crunchy edges.
Prep time: 10 minutes, cooking time: 25 minutes. Serves 2-3.