By Tanya Milosevich
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 pound butter, melted and cooled
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a large muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, and eggs.
- Pour the wets into the dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Do not over mix!
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Prep time: 10 minutes; cook time: 30 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.