Adapted from The Instant Cook by Donna Hay
- 4–6 fingerling sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3–4 small to medium tomatoes
- 2 cups micro greens or salad greens
- ½ cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 2–4 ounces feta cheese, drained (or goat cheese)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice fingerling sweet potatoes lengthwise in half. Drizzle with a little olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut small tomatoes in half (medium tomatoes in quarters), drizzle with a little olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to 375°F, and add tomatoes to the baking sheet. Bake another 10–15 minutes or until fingerlings are golden and fork-tender.
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar, and olive oil, and set aside.
- Make a layer of greens on two large plates. When veggies are finished roasting, add half of the potato wedges and tomato pieces to each plate.
- Crumble the cheese over the top and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over each plate and serve immediately.
Serves 2. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 25–30 minutes.