Adapted from eatdrinkbetter.com
Image courtesy of Blue Moon Acres, Buckingham, PA
- 2–3 cups fresh pea greens
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed, olive, or walnut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Gently wash and dry pea greens (salad spinner or paper towels).
- Whisk or mix vinaigrette ingredients together to emulsify.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over greens
(you will have leftover dressing), and serve.
Serves 1–2 as a side salad. Prep time, 5–10 minutes.