- 2 cups potatoes, well-scrubbed and cut in 1-inch dice
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed, and halved (or quartered, if very large)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, mustard, and shallots and toss with the potatoes.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Evenly spread potato mixture on a baking dish and roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Add Brussels sprouts to the pan and mix well with the potatoes and their dressing.
- Continue to roast for 20 more minutes (or until all veggies are tender), stirring halfway through.
- When veggies are tender, remove from oven, toss with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
Serves 4–6 as a side dish. Prep time, 15 minutes; cook time, 40 minutes.