Recipe by Rebecca Dienner for The FruitGuys
- 2 cups pea tendrils, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the garlic for less than 1 minute, then add grape tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes if using and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the pea tendrils and cook for 3–5 minutes or until pea tendrils are wilted and bright green.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Serves 2 as an appetizer. Prep time, 3 minutes; cook time, 5 minutes.