- 1 bunch broccolini, stalks separated but left whole
- 2 yellow squash, sliced into bite-sized rounds (approx. 1/2-inch thick)
- Juice of one lemon
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt, plain (regular or low-fat)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the broccolini and squash until al dente and still vibrant in color.
- Mix together lemon juice, zest, mustard, yogurt, salt, and pepper, then fold in scallions and dill.
- Drizzle desired amount of sauce over warm vegetables, or serve steamed veggies cold and use the sauce as a dip.
Serves 4 as a side dish. Prep time, 5 minutes; cook time, 5 minutes.