- ½ cup radishes, very thinly sliced (⅛-inch thick, or thinner if you have a mandoline slicer)
- 1 cup lettuce, torn into large pieces
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dill, minced
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed and minced, or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of a ½ lemon
- Zest of a ½ lemon
- Bread of choice, 4 slices
- ¼ teaspoon each, salt and pepper
- Sauté onions in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir frequently and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Mix goat cheese with dill, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Toast your preferred bread slices and coat two slices with the goat cheese mixture.
- Top each slice with onion, radishes, lettuce and the remaining plain toast on top. Serve warm!
Serves 2 as an entrée or 4 as an appetizer. Prep time, 6 minutes; cook time, 4 minutes.