Recipe by Rebecca Dienner for The FruitGuys
- 2 cups cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 cups peaches (or stone fruit of choice: nectarines, plums, pluots, apricots, apriums, etc.), ½-inch thick slices
- ¼ cup onion, sliced into very thin slivers (a mandoline slicer is recommended)
- 1–2 tablespoons rosemary, minced (optional)
- 3 cups salad greens of choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toss cucumbers, peaches, onion, and rosemary (if using) in a bowl with olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper.
- Serve over a bed of your preferred salad greens.
Serves 2 as side salad. Prep time, 10 minutes.