Spring is the perfect time to make deliciously healthy salads. Enjoy this simple recipe that’s easy to prep and savor all week! Dressed with white wine vinegar and honey, this colorful salad is crisp and light—an ideal complement to the fresh scents and warmer weather that the season brings. Feel free to add toppings, protein, and other vegetables if you desire.
Recipe by The FruitGuys
Honey white wine vinaigrette:
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- One tablespoon honey
- Two cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, rinsed and ripped into bite-size pieces
- Six easter egg radishes washed and sliced thinly
- ½ red cabbage, outer leaves removes and coarsely chopped
- Prepare the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Prepare and mix salad veggies in a large salad bowl.
- Dress the salad and serve immediately.
This recipe serves 2–3. Prep time, 10 minutes.