Adapted from bbcgoodfood.com
1 tablespoon white or apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder or mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup diced baby turnips
2 white Belgian endives, chopped
3 tablespoons chopped turnip greens
1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley (optional)
Optional additions: 3 tablespoons crumbled Feta cheese, 3 tablespoons finely diced red pepper and/or 3 tablespoons toasted, chopped pecans
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, honey, mustard powder or mustard, and salt. Whisk briefly until smooth and and heat over medium heat until the glaze begins to bubble.
- Add olive oil and turnips, and toss until well-coated.
- Add the endive and greens, and toss.
- Add optional feta cheese, red pepper, and/or pecans, if desired.
- Turn onto a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley (optional), plenty of black pepper, and serve.
Serves 3-4. Prep time, 10-15 minutes.