1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed for 1 hour on the counter or overnight in the fridge
2 8-oz bars of cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup purchased or homemade lemon curd
3 kiwis, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Gently flatten the thawed puff pastry onto a baking sheet and prick it with a fork in several places to keep it flat while baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust just begins to color. Lower heat to 375°F and bake for another 15–20 minutes until it is dry, crisp, and deep golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In the meantime, combine lemon curd and cream cheese. You can use a food processor or mix by hand.
- When crust is completely cool, use a spatula to spread lemon curd/cream cheese filling over the pastry.
- Place kiwi slices on top in a decorative pattern and serve immediately.
Serves 8–10. Prep time: 1.5 hours (includes thawing time); cook time 30 minutes.