Safely Support Your Office Team
Everyone is working hard. Show them you care about their health and wellness by sending nourishing fruit and snacks.
Make the delivery weekly, monthly, or one-time.
Your business helps support our mission to support sustainable farms and fight hunger.
Serving Your Team Safely
We’re Here for You
Your happiness and satisfaction with what we do is our top priority. If you’re ever not satisfied with what you have received, we will replace or credit you for those items not meeting your standards. This goal of pleasing you is more than just a policy, it’s a five-step philosophy of customer care that we’ve built our business on and that guides our actions everyday.
As an Essential Service Provider with 22 years of food safety experience providing farm-fresh fruit and thoughtful snacks to the American workplace, your health has always been our number one priority.
We are food safety-certified and regularly audited by PrimusGPS, an industry leader in food safety certification. For many years, our production crew has been outfitted with gloves, hairnets, smocks, as outlined in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Masks: Any staff working around other people wears a covering over their mouth and nose in addition to GMP gear.
- Social Distancing: Staff stays at least 6 ft apart. Shifts are staggered as needed to ensure social distancing.
- Staff Health Screening: Before entering a facility each day, employees are asked about any symptoms and temperatures are taken. Any employees exhibiting fevers or symptoms are not allowed to return to work until symptom-free or have been cleared by their doctor.
- Remote Work: Any staff whose work does not require a physical presence in a facility is working remotely.
- No-Entry: No non-FruitGuys employees (except pest control and other essential providers) are allowed into facilities.
- No Box Returns: Our box return program has been suspended.
- Assigned Daily Equipment: Pallet jacks and other equipment are assigned to a single employee each day who is responsible for cleaning it at the end of their shift.
All surfaces touched by staff, including equipment, trucks, food contact surfaces, etc. are sanitized.
- Cleaned with Natural™ all-purpose cleaner
- Sanitized with EPA-approved, COVID-killing sanitizer Defend™
- Food contact surfaces get additional final sanitizing process
- Examples of items cleaned daily:
- Pallet jacks & box cutters
- Temp & date stamp guns
- Other thermometers
- Clipboards & pens
- Packing lines and Rollers
All FruitGuys drivers are assigned to a single vehicle for their use on a given day.
- All delivery vehicles have hand sanitizer, gloves, sanitizing wipes, trash bags (for glove and wipe disposal), and masks.
- Drivers wear gloves & masks to deliver boxes.
- Drivers avoid signed deliveries, leaving boxes near front doors for contactless delivery.
- Drivers wipe down their vehicles before, during, and after their shifts.
- All contracted couriers (from FedEx to independents) are asked to follow a similar protocol.
Support Your Remote Team Too!
Surprise staff with the same fresh fruit, delivered right to their homes.
Why Choose Us?
As the nation’s original fruit delivery company, we have been delivering health and smiles to millions of people across the country for more than 22 years. Your business helps support our mission to fight hunger and support sustainable agriculture.
The FruitGuys is the trusted fruit delivery partner for some of America’s largest and most successful companies.