Recipe by The FruitGuys
- One medium head cauliflower (2 1/2 to 3 pounds), cut into one 1/2-inch-wide florets (8 cups)
- Two tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Toss cauliflower with oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Spread in one layer in a large shallow baking pan (1 inch deep) and roast, stirring and turning over occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Serve warm. Or chill and use in salads.