Recipe by The FruitGuys
- 1 head purple cauliflower, washed, cut into ½–inch pieces
- 3 sunchokes (also called Jerusalem Artichokes), scrubbed well, peeled, and cut into ½–inch chunks (about 1 cup)
- 1 Butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into ½–inch pieces (about 2-3 cups)
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated, peeled
- 6 sprigs of fresh parsley, stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Combine all chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Pour this vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Oil a large baking pan and roast vegetables until tender and golden brown. Turn the vegetables every 20 minutes to ensure they are cooked through and browned evenly.
- Serve warm, with some fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
Serves 4-6. Prep time, 30 minutes; cook time, 45 minutes to 1 hour.