Recipe by Julie Collins
- 2–3 cobs of fresh corn
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 12-spice blend (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove husks from corn, and place each cob on its own sheet of tin foil, with the edges turned up slightly to contain olive oil.
- Drizzle olive oil on corn, season with salt and pepper (and 12-spice blend if using), then carefully wrap foil up around each ear of corn, being careful not to let olive oil leak out.
- Place on oven rack, roast for 20 minutes, and serve immediately.
Serves 2–3. Prep time, 5 minutes; cook time, 20 minutes.
Cook’s note: Additional spices that can be used include chili powder, lemon pepper, garlic powder, or a seasonal blend of your choice.