- One banana
- Peel the banana and cut in half along the horizontal axis.
- Heat a skillet large enough for the banana slices, and add a pat of butter.
- When the butter begins to bubble, add the banana slices.
- Keeping heat medium-low, cook banana slices until they begin to brown, then flip with a spatula.
- Cook until both sides are a caramel brown (or to your desired level of doneness) and remove from pan.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Prep time: 1–2 minutes; cook time, 4–6 minutes, depending on the level of caramelization.